Juridische diensten

Legal Services



Why Legal Advice?

Entrepreneurs are keen to protect the trade and labor relations within their companies. Employees want fair deals and value for their efforts. The ambitions of one often intersect with the ambitions of another. Choose clarity. Pleasurable cooperation with customers, partners and employees does not have to clash with the fundamental principles. Everyone wants to get the most out of it, but should it be at the expense of others?

No, Boratech can help you to set down all the agreements, so that your ambitions can take shape. Will you still face a conflict or legal action? These can be very large cases that are being fought in front of a judge. These can include very small discussions about a clause in a contract. Both cases sometimes require legal expertise. Then we will use our accumulated network of specialised lawyers and notaries.

This is how we work

Boratech stands for a personal, practical approach. It is important to us that our services are comprehensible. We come quickly with clear and applicable advice, or directly involve the right professional to get clarity. So you know exactly what you can expect from us. Skilled, practical and at a favorable rate. In cooperation with lawyers, notaries and other colleagues, we offer a wide range of advice.

Legal Service Coverage

Choose clarity

Boratech is not satisfied until you are. Would you like to get to know us better and see the legal possibilities in your case? Then schedulean appointment for an informal meeting.
For further information regarding legal services, please contact us.

Juridische diensten
Juridische diensten
Juridische diensten
Juridische diensten

Business plan



Business plan?

Making a good business plan is a lot of work, but it significantly increases your chances of success. This will give you an insight into the position, goals and feasibility of your company. It also gives the bank or other investors a good picture of your business.

What is a business plan?

A business plan describes in detail how you want to start your business. It is also called a company plan, business plan or entrepreneurial plan. Your business plan is a summary of all the parts of your business and what it will look like.

By making a good business plan, you investigate whether your idea is feasible in practice. And whether it is wise to become an entrepreneur. Every year, more than 100,000 Dutch people start their own business. Half of them quit within two years.

Why write a business plan?

For starting entrepreneurs who need financing, it is necessary to write a business plan. Writing a business plan is important even if you do not have an immediate need for financing. It gives you an insight into the viability of your business.

Is a business plan mandatory?

Drawing up a business plan is not compulsory. If you need start-up capital for your business and reach out to the bank or investor, you will have to write a business plan. Without a well-founded financial plan, you will not qualify for any financing whatsoever.

How do I make a business plan?

There are several freebusiness plan examples that you can use to draw up your own business plan. It then explains, step by step, how to put together a business plan. But is it easy? Everything but! Sometimes the terms are so complicated and the explanations so concise that it is difficult to work them out yourself.

Writing a business plan

We offer various toolsto help you do this. Think of examples, fill-in-the-blank templateslike the business plan template or guidanceon writing a business plan.

Boratech can compile a good business plan for you. You can get on with that. Together, we can shape your ideas and provide insights into its content. If you would like a suitable offer, please contact us here.

Legalisatie en vertaaldiensten

Legalisation and translation services



Why legalise and translate?

Various legal documents that we see every day often also need to be legalised. These documents can then first be translated by one of our sworn translators, after which both the source text and the translation are forwarded to the Ministry of Justice, Foreign Affairs or the Courtfor legalisation. This depends on where the translator in question is registered as a representative of the country for which the document is ultimately intended, often an embassy or consulate.

Legalisation of documents

Legalisation is making an official document suitable for use in another country. For example, a birth certificate, marriage certificate or unmarried certificate. Legalisation involves checking whether your document has been issued by the right organisation. Legalisationis done with a stamp or sticker. Afterwards, your document is ready for use in the Netherlands. Legalisation can take a long time. So start on time.

Translating documents

As a final step, it is possible to have the legalised document translated.

Is your document not in Dutch, English, French or German? Then you should have it translated into one of these languages. You can have the document translated in the Netherlands or abroad.

Then the legalisation stamp for translation should not be overlooked. For fees for our legalisation services, please contactone of our employees.


Boratech will be able to provide the translation and legalisation of your documents as an additional part of our service offering. In general, only the hourly rate is charged. If you would like a suitable offer, please contact us here.

Legalisatie en vertaaldiensten
Legalisatie en vertaaldiensten
Legalisatie en vertaaldiensten

Child benefits



Child benefit, what is it?

If you live or work in the Netherlands and you are younger than 18, your parents will receive child benefit. With the child benefit, the government contributes to the costs associated with raising a child. The Social Insurance Bank (SVB) pays the child benefit.
Working students aged 16 and 17, who still live at home and earn less than €1,240 net per quarter, are also still eligible for child benefit. For more information, you can consult the website of the Social Insurance Bank or contact the Social Insurance Bank in your area.

Child benefit: How can I apply?

If you or your partner declare your newbornbaby at the town hall, the Social Insurance Bank (SVB), the organization that makes the payment, will automatically be notified. About two to four weeks after the birth of your baby you will receive a letter with instructions to apply for child benefit online with your DigiD. If you haven’t received it yet, you can do so here.

If you have had a second or subsequent child, you do not need to do anything. Then the amount will be automatically adjusted and you will be paid a higher amount in the next quarter that you were entitled to it.

Read more about child benefit for a second or third child here.

Child benefit 2022

The amount of child benefit is independent of your income. Actually, everyone receives the same amount, which depends on the age of your child. The amount will increase when your child turns six. There is another increase when your child turns twelve. Child benefit stops when your child turns eighteen or becomes entitled to student finance. The amount is paid quarterly by the SVB.

The amounts per child from 1 January 2022 are as follows:

  • 0 to 5 years: 230.69 euros per quarter
  • Ages 6 to 11: 280.13 euros per quarter
  • Ages 12 to 17: 329.56 euros per quarter

The Consumers’ Association has calculated these amounts on the basis of the Budget Day documents. De precieze bedragen worden op 1 januari en 1 juli geïndexeerd door de SVB.

The SVB transfers the child benefit to your account four times a year, at the end of each quarter (in January, April, July and October). In other words: you will receive child benefit for the first time after a full quarter. If your child is born somewhere in the middle of a quarter, you will unfortunately not receive anything at the next payment moment. You pay no tax on the child benefit.

Payment days

The paydays in 2022 are:

  • January 3, 2022: child benefit for the fourth quarter of 2021
  • April 1, 2022: child benefit for the first quarter of 2022
  • July 1, 2022: child benefit for the second quarter of 2022
  • October 1, 2022: child benefit for the third quarter of 2022
  • January 2, 2023: child benefit for the fourth quarter of 2022

Your bank will deposit the money into your account on the same day. But it differs per bank at what time of the day this is exactly.

When does the child benefit stop?

When your child turns eighteen, the child benefit will expire in the new quarter. Also as soon as a child receives a student grant, the child benefit will be stopped in the next quarter. If, nevertheless, student grants and child benefits have been received at the same time, because, for example, the study has not been passed on, the child benefits will be reclaimed.

Boratech will be able to request child benefit as part of the subscription package at your request. There are no additional costs involved.

If you would like more information, you can leave your details in the main menu via CONTACT.

Huurtoeslag Aanvragen
BTW Toepassen

Request VAT Number



VAT number, what is that?

A VAT number or VAT identification number is a unique number for your company. You can apply for it by registering with the Chamber of Commerce. You can also request a VAT number from your accountant. Since January 1, 2020, sole proprietorships have a new VAT identification number from the Tax Authorities . This new number is no longer linked to the citizen service number (BSN). The numbers have been changed due to privacy protection and identity theft.

The Tax Authorities will also give you a different VAT number if you are registered as an entrepreneur for turnover tax (VAT).

VAT number on invoice

It is mandatory to put the VAT number on your invoices. Your customers can then check it and vice versa you can do that with your customers.

Construction of a VAT number

A VAT number has a fixed structure. First of all, the country code NL for the Netherlands. Then 9 digits for the RSIN/tax number or citizen service number. And finally the letter B and a two-digit check digit.

Example of a VAT number
An example in the Netherlands is:

Difference from other registrational numbers

As an entrepreneur you have to deal with many different numbers. Go crazy with different ID numbers? This is the difference between all other numbers:

  • Citizen service number
    Everyone who is registered with the Municipal Personal Records Database (BRP) receives a citizen service number or BSN. In the past, this was the social security number.

Just like for VAT, this is a unique number, but the difference is that a citizen service number (BSN) is linked to a natural person.

  • RSIN or tax number
    The abbreviation RSIN stands for Legal Entities and Partnerships Information Number. As the name implies, it is a number for legal entities and partnerships. Examples of this are private limited companies, associations, foundations, general partnerships and partnerships. The identification number is personal and neutral and it is recorded in a database of the National Tax Authorities.

In the past this was the tax number. This old name is sometimes still used. The reason that the tax number has been entered has to do with the fact that it makes automated processing of payroll tax data possible for the National Tax Authorities. This prevents errors and saves a lot of time.

  • VAT identification number
    This is just another name. So there is no difference.

Check VAT number

You can check a company’s VAT number in two ways, depending on the country:

Check VAT number in the Netherlands
Do you want to check a customer’s Dutch VAT number? Then you can do this via VIES , a website of the European Commission.

Check VAT number in Europe
If you want to check a VAT number from another EU member state, read the explanation from the tax authorities first.

Boratech can help you to apply for a VAT number at your request, as part of the subscription package. There are no additional costs involved.

If you would like more information, you can leave your details in the main menu via CONTACT.

BTW nummer
BTW nummer opzoeken
BTW nummer op je factuur
BTW Toepassen
Kindgebonden Budget

Child budget



What is child support budget?

Child budget is a contribution to the costs for your children up to the age of 18.
To inquire about childcare, please fill out the following form:

Child benefit inquiry form

You can get it, if you and your benefits partner meet certain requirements:

Child Budget One or more of your children are under the age of 18.
Child Budget You receive child benefit from the Social Insurance Bank (SVB).
Child Budget Your (joint) income is not too high. How high it may be depends on the composition of your family. Make a sample estimate to see if you can get child support.
Child Budget Possess Dutch nationality or reside legally in the Netherlands.
Child Budget The (joint) family wealth is not too high.
Child Budget If you are entitled to a child budget, you will usually be notified automatically by the Tax Administration (Belastingdienst Toeslagen).

Do you receive child support and is your joint income with your partner not too high? Then you may receive a child budget from the tax authorities. This is an extra contribution for families with children. This is paid every month.

More child budget for single parents

Are you a single parent? Then you get more child support than families with 2 parents. This extra amount is a living allowance. You can see how much you get by doing a trial estimate.

The child budget starts after the birth of your child. From the first day of the following month.

Increase in benefit for children over 12 years of age

Does your child turn 12 or 16? Then you’ll get more child support. This extra amount is a contribution to the school costs. The increase takes effect after the month your child turns 12 or 16 and depends on the value of your income.

Make a trial calculation to see how much you get.

Foreign allowances also count

Do you or your partner live abroad? Then the tax authorities will calculate how much child budget you are eligible to receive. It considers the Dutch benefits you already receive, and foreign allowances for your family (family benefits). Think of child benefit and foreign variants thereof. Per child, you will never receive more than the highest amount of family benefits to which you are entitled. The tax authorities apply the Dutch rules and the rules of the country in which you live.

You need a Citizen's Service Number

If you or your partner live abroad? To apply for child budget, you both need a Citizen’s Service Number (BSN). Read more about this at Burgerservicenummer if you, your partner or your child live outside the Netherlands.


You will usually receive the child budget from the tax authorities. But sometimes the SVB pays the allowance. The SVB looks at all family benefits that you already receive. How much you get depends on your situation. After each year you will receive a final calculation from the tax authorities. Did you get too much or too little? Then it will be recalculated.

Boratech can, at your request, apply for the allowances to which you are entitled as part of the subscription package. There are no additional costs involved.

If you want more information, you can leave your details in the main menu via CONTACT.

Kindgebonden Budget
Huurtoeslag Aanvragen
Zorgtoeslag Aanvragen

Apply for healthcare allowance



Many people complain about it. The medical costs that we have to pay every month. The premiums are then increased every year. As if we don’t already pay enough. The government has therefore introduced the health care allowance.

Are you getting what you are entitled to?

Healthcare allowance is a contribution from the tax authorities towards the costs of your health insurance. You will receive this contribution if you have an income lower than € 31,998 if you are alone or if you have aggregate income lower than € 40,944 if you have an allowance partner. The amount of the allowance you receive depends on your income and that of your partner. The allowance partner is usually your spouse or the person you live with. For example, does your father, sister, brother live with you? Then they can also be an allowance partner.

Your assets should not be too high
On January 1, 2022, you may not have more assets than € 120,020. Do you have an allowance partner? Together your assets may not exceed € 151,767.

From the age of 18 you have your own health insurance. And you can apply for health care allowance. Are you turning 18 soon? Apply for your own health insurance in time and apply for health care allowance right away. Healthcare allowance can go up to € 111 per month if you live alone or € 212 if you live together. A nice addition to your income if you get this back every month. It is of course a pity if you miss this. The healthcare allowance also depends on your living situation and your income. If your situation changes, it is wise to contactour office. In that case, it is possible that you receive too little or too much health care allowance, so that you will only receive this back or have to pay extra later. In order to be eligible for the health care allowance, the following is important:

  • Your joint income may not exceed € 40,944
  • For singles, annual income may not exceed the limit of € 31,998.

If you meet these criteria, you may be eligible for healthcare allowance.

Boratech can, at your request, request the benefits to which you are entitled as part of the subscription package. There are no additional costs involved.

If you would like more information, you can leave your details in the main menu via CONTACT.

Zorgtoeslag Aanvragen
Huurtoeslag Aanvragen

Apply for rent allowance



Do you have a rental property? And is your rent too high in relation to your income? Then you may be entitled to an allowance for the rental costs. We call this the rent allowance. Rent allowance is a contribution from the government for the rent of your home.

Can I get housing allowance and how much? How much capitalcan I have for housing benefit?

In 2022 you can receive housing allowance if your assets on 1 January 2022 did not exceed € 31,747. In 2021 this was a maximum of € 31,340. Co-residents are also not allowed to have more than € 31,747 in assets. Do you have a child who lives at home who is younger than 18? In that case, the assets of this child are included in your assets.

If you are single and if you earn more than € 32,500 in 2022 or if you have more than € 31,747 in assets, you are no longer eligible for housing benefit. You are also not allowed to have more than € 63,494 in assets together. If you earn less than € 18,750 and you meet all other conditions, you will receive the maximum allowance of € 380 per month.

Are you younger than 23 years old? Then your rent in 2022 may not exceed €442.46. In 2021 that was also €442.46. Do you have a child who lives with you? Then the rent in 2022 may still be € 763.47. In 2021 that was € 752.33.

To receive housing benefit, you must meet the following conditions:

  • Your rent is not too high.
  • You rent an independent living space.
  • Your income and that of your allowance partner and co-residents is not too high.
  • Your assets and that of your allowance partner and co-residents are not too high.
  • You live in the Netherlands.
  • You and the other co-residents are registered with the municipality at your home address.
  • You, your allowance partner and co-residents aged 18 and older have Dutch nationality or are legal in the Netherlands.
  • You are 18 years or older.
  • You and the landlord have signed a lease agreement.
  • You pay the rent and can prove this with bank statements.

If you have applied for housing benefit, you will receive your first payment after 8 weeks. This is a deposit, because the final amount can only be determined in the following year. We call this a provisional assessment. You will receive your monthly allowance on the 20th of the month.

Boratech can, at your request, request the benefits to which you are entitled as part of the subscription package. There are no additional costs involved.

If you would like more information, you can leave your details in the main menu via CONTACT.

Huurtoeslag Aanvragen
Belastingdienst Toeslagen

Apply for Benefits



Do you have health insurance, a rented house or children? Then you may be able to receive a contribution towards the costs. Such a contribution is called a allowance.
There are 4 kind of Allowances. We can check for you which allowance you are entitled to and how much you can receive. Usually we can apply for your allowance for you ourselves.

As of January 1, 2006, the Tax and Customs Administrationhas started to pay out Allowances. In certain cases, the Tax Administration provides an allowance for care, childcare and rent. On this page you will find information that you may need when applying for and changing your allowances.

General information about allowances can be found on our website. In addition, the government provides information about policy and implementation, for example on Rijksoverheid.nl or in a press release. Would you like to know more about policy and implementation of allowances? Then you can ask us to make information public.

Boratech will request the allowances to which you are entitled as part of the subscription package. There are no additional costs involved.

If you would like more information, you can leave your details in the main menu via CONTACT.


Registration Municipal Personal Records Database



If you settle in a municipality(for example by moving within the Netherlands), you must report this to the municipality in which your new address is located. You will then be registered in the basic administration of that municipality.

If you were not yet registered in the basic administration of a Dutch municipality, you will only be registered as a resident with the new municipality if:
1. It can reasonably be expected that you will stay in the Netherlands for at least two-thirds of the time for a period of six months and
2. You have Dutch nationality (or are treated as a Dutch citizen on the basis of a statutory provision, or as an alien enjoy lawful residence as referred to in the Aliens Act 2000).

If the foregoing applies to you and you come from the Netherlands Antilles or Aruba to settle in the Netherlands, you must submit a relocation notice from the basic administration in the Netherlands Antilles or Aruba.

The municipality can also register you in the municipal personal records database on its own initiative, if the municipality where you have your address notes that you are not registered, or on the basis of a birth certificate.

Boratech will guide you on request to enroll in BRP, as part of the subscription package. There are no additional costs involved.

If you would like more information, you can leave your details in the main menu via CONTACT.

  • 1
  • 2