The Municipal Personal Records Database (GBA) contains personal data of everyone who lives or has lived in the Netherlands. The municipality needs this information to, for example, prepare a passport, identity card (ID card) or driver’s license.

If you are going to move, you must always report this to the municipality. In the first instance, you must have your address changed in the Municipal Personal Records Database (GBA). You can contact the registry office of your municipality for this. You must also report a change in homeaddress to Social Affairs via an information or mutation form. If you do not do this, your municipality can use your new data in the GBA.

Moving house can have various consequences for your right to social assistance. The consequences depend on your situation.

The municipality can also register you in the municipal personal records database on its own initiative, if the municipality where you have your address notes that you are not registered, or on the basis of a birth certificate.

Boratech will guide you on request to enroll in GBA, as part of the subscription package. There are no additional costs involved.

If you would like more information, you can leave your details in the main menu via CONTACT.

verhuizing doorgeven

Dit bericht is ook beschikbaar in: Български Nederlands


Child benefits

Kindgebonden BudgetSERVICES

Child budget

Income tax return

Add a Comment