To request child benefits, we need the following data/documents:

– multilingual birth certificate of the child
– personal documents of the other parent (identity card)
– who takes care of the child (identity card, personal data, address and relationship with the child)
– a document from the social services in Bulgaria, in which it is written that no one receives benefits for the child or a certificate for the amounts received per month

Dit bericht is ook beschikbaar in: Български Nederlands